Skip to main content

What to do when Dortmund plays like a steaming pile of dog shit (an exercise in expletives)

Jesus fucking shit what a fucking game yesterday vs. Apoel Nicosia. The first half was pretty good. Dortmund dominated. But mother of fucking shit was the second half a huge pile of horse shit with a little steaming turd of dog shit on top. And the dog shit was probably runny.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS DORTMUND DOING IN THE SECOND HALF?

It was a complete fucking regression. They were doing that thing where they throw their hands in the air like, "Waaaaaaa, I don't know who to fucking pass to. I don't know how to play soccer. I just wanna go sit in the locker room and cry." WHAT THE FUCK?????

And then that fucking goal from fucking Apoel piece of Cypriot shit Nicosia. Jesus. Dortmund defends well and then on ONE FUCKING PLAY -- one fucking play! -- the team decides to go into a coma and Michael or whatever the fuck his name is Pote makes Dortmund look like a bunch of 8-year-olds.

Pulisic actually played pretty well. He had a perfect cross to Aubameyang that Aubameyang hit off the crossbar despite the wide open net. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AUBAMEYANG? DID HE GET HYPNOTIZED? DID HE FORGET HOW TO SCORE GOALS? I'm sure he'll get better but Jesus what a fucking dry streak.
Anyway, anyway. Götze is supposedly back to 100% and he has looked better but MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST GERMAN PLAYERS IN EXISTENCE AND MOST OF THE TIME YOUR PRESENCE ON THE FIELD IS FUCKING (how do you say? Oh yes:) IRRELEVANT! YES THAT'S EXACTLY THE WORD. MOST OF THE TIME YOU'RE ON THE FIELD YOU COULD BE REPLACED BY A FUCKING DONKEY EATING A CARROT AND THE DONKEY WOULD BE JUST AS EFFECTIVE. DO YOU HEAR ME?

(Also I'm probably not going to Dortmund now. I'm probably going to Copenhagen. But we'll see. A battle is being fought between my "gut" and my "brain.")

MOTHER OF BABY JESUS IN A MANGER PETER BOSZ WHY DO YOU MAKE THE WINGERS PLAY SO FUCKING WIDE? IF THEY TAKE ONE MORE STEP THEY'LL BE SITTING IN THE FUCKING STANDS DRINKING HEISSE FUCKING SCHOKOLADE.

Ok I'm calm now. I'm calm. See the thing is I wanted to use frequent flyer miles to get to Dusseldorf but then found out that British Airways has massive surcharges, the crooks, when you use miles so it ended up being almost the same price to just use cash to Copenhagen.

FUCKING SERIOUSLY BOSZ WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRISTIAN PULISIC THAT HAS MADE HIM MORE TENTATIVE LATELY. I KNOW YOU FUCKING SAID SOMETHING DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME OR I WILL HAVE YOU ON A TRAIN BACK TO EINDHOVEN OR WHEREVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU'RE FROM FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY, "GEGENTOR."

OK my hand kind of hurts now from all the caps since I'm using shift and not the caps lock button. All I'm going to say now is, FIGURE IT OUT BOSZ. FIGURE IT OUT, DORTMUND. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT.

(Also, Buczko, sup with your ratings, dawg? I think cha boi played a little better than a MOTHERFUCKING THREE.

[Jesus].)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Pulisic injury and the real reason he's so good

Apparently Christian Pulisic is injured. Which I find interesting, because how can you injure someone whose flesh and blood are not of this world? To injure Christian Pulisic you'd have to touch him, and I've seen what happens when defenders try to touch Christian Pulisic. Generally the ball goes through their legs or they fall down or, in the rare cases when they do lay a by comparison leprous arm on him, they concede some kind of free kick in a dangerous era. So I don't know about this supposed shin injury. And if he is injured, I doubt it happened on the pitch. I bet Isak was playing a prank on him or something like that. Maybe Aubameyang. But I'd bet dollars to proverbial donuts he's not actually injured. His presence was of course missed on the field against Wolfsburg yesterday, though his replacement, Jadon Sancho, killed it. I didn't know Jadon Sancho was that good. I'd seen him his first time on the field, but that was only a few minutes. I sinc

Pulisic Makes Bryan Ruiz Look like a Nerd

Friends, friends, friends. I made it to Germany. I'm drinking instant coffee in my Air Bnb which is just a hop skip and a triple jump away from the illustrious city of Mainz, where Dortmund will be playing next Tuesday. I'm excited. Barring injury (tap on wood; chainsaw), Pulisic SHOULD PLAY IN THIS GAME. He might not start. But he should at least play. Though lately he's been STARTING EVERY DAMN GAME because he's a FUCKING ANIMAL. AHSDJFJADSKFJDASKFJDSFKDSJFKDSJFDKJD. (I don't handle caffeine well). Quick side note: This Air Bnb is amazing. This town is amazing. My German is about an A2/B1 but I've spoken only German since I've gotten here, since the hostess is from Kosovo and doesn't speak English and the other tenant is a Turkish girl whose English is probably about as good as my German but I've been pushing the German pretty hard because I gotta speak it. Other side note: One of my blog posts has over 100 views. Two of them actually. Who

Hey Peter Bosz, play Pulisic in the middle (thoughts on Borussia Dortmund vs. Apoel Nicosia)

This morning I got up to rain and wind here in Seattle. I should've known it was a presage of things to come. I went to the grocery store and had tea and wrote some letters. Basically, I was trying to kill time until 11:45am Pacific time, when Champions League started. And then it started. I'd downloaded Sling TV to be able to watch ESPN 3 and Borussia Dortmund vs. Apoel Nicosia, one of the top Cypriot clubs. The good thing about watching this game was I got to learn the word "Cypriot." The bad thing is it was an absolute abortion. A few times during the first half I actually said, in a loud voice in my living room, "This is an abortion." Other things I said: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" -- when Götze, Bartra, Yarmolenko, Toprak, Auba, Pulisic and Kagawa gave away the ball time after time after time. "YOU ARE FUCKING OLD AND SLOW." -- when Yarmolenko could've easily gotten to a ball but was too, well, old and slow "