Skip to main content

Cha boi (me) in Europe

I have tremendous news: 

Cha boi (me), is going to see cha boi (Christian Pulisic) play in a champions league game between Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspurs on November 21st, in Dortmund. 

Maybe you didn’t know this, but cha boi (me) is now in Europe. Cha boi went to Copenhagen, smoked a bunch of cigs and drank a bunch of beers and spent a bunch of money, before going to Berlin and getting his head straight. Now cha boi has his head on right straight, and is going to Prague and then Karlovy Vary and then back into Germany for the game. Cha boi has a bit of time to kill. 

I know I whine about this pretty much every post, but I’m a little worried cha boi (back to Christian Pulisic now) won’t start in the CL match against Tottenham. Cha boi will almost DEFINITELY start against Stuttgart this Friday, and we all know cha Bosz likes to rotate his wingers. Does cha Bosz go to sleep every night dreaming about rotating wingers? About squandering talent? About mono (uni?) dextrous Ukrainians? I wouldn’t be surprised. I mean, it’s been a little while since we’ve seen cha other boi (Maximilian Philipp), and cha other boi can be pretty damn dangerous on the left wing. So maybe cha other boi will start in cha boi’s place in that game. Cha lame. 

The reason I haven’t been blogging about cha boi lately is pretty obvious: Dortmund are on the international break and cha boi got spared the trip to Portugal to give cha other boiz a chance. Basically the coach probably thought: Wait, cha douche (Cristiano Ronaldo) isn’t even playing? Then shit, cha boi can stay at home. 

More particulars about the game I’m going to, which, let’s be real, I’m pretty fucking stoked about. My ticket cost 40 euros. I’m going to be not in the Golden Wall but RIGHT NEXT to it. Like, within several meters. I’m obviously going to go to Signal Iduna Park before the doors even open and try to do the whole experience, i.e. beers and brats and wearing a scarf and saying “Ach du scheisse.” Though the beer thing is a bit of dilemma. On the one hand I wanna be boisterous for cha boi, on the other hand I kinda wanna be sober. And actually sometimes I’m more boisterous sober. But also really? No beer and brats before chillin’ with cha yellow wall?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Only Blog Devoted to Christian Pulisic

Guys, I have to admit something, and I don't think you're going to like it: I don't Google Pulisic that much anymore. I used to Google him at least 5-10 times a day. But now every time I Google him the same shit comes up: transfer rumors. And I don't want to hear about Pulisic transfer rumors. I just want to read about what Christian Pulisic does when he actually touches the ball. Because that's the purest thing about being a Pulisic fan, watching him straight beat someone one on one, or one on two, or one on four. Apparently it hasn't been happening a lot lately. I haven't gotten to watch the games in their entirety since I've been working. And I could go back and watch them in their entirety on same ghetto-ass Russian site, but it's tough when you already know what the score is and who scored the goals and at exactly what time. So I've missed Dortmund games lately. Which is messed up. I feel like I'm cheating on the team or something. Ev...

Josh Sargent Slated for First Team Start (and Pulisic injury speculation)

Let's talk about life goals today. Let's talk about Josh Sargent. Let's talk about Christian Pulisic. Let's talk about Weston McKennie. Let's talk about all the Young Americans currently making their presences felt in the Bundesliga. And let's also talk about surfing. I've been following Josh Sargent at Werder Bremen over the past few months, wondering when he'll get his first first team start. He's been lighting shit up on the second team, with five goals in the last seven matches. And then, the other day, this happened: Josh Sargent's goal for Werder's first team today. Courtesy of u/DerUser-X on Reddit. pic.twitter.com/GPYddT1yyR — USMNT Videos (@USMNTvideos) September 8, 2018 No, your eyes do not deceive you. Josh Sargent's first ever (as far as I can tell) goal for the first team at Werder Bremen. Florian Kohfeldt, the Bremen head coach, has been saying for awhile that Josh is getting groomed for his first first team start ...

Christian Pulisic Misses Salzburg Match with Non-Terminal Illness

Dortmund rolled into Salzburg today to compete for a spot in the Europa League Round of 8 conspicuously absent one key player. Looks like Pulisic has flu and Toprak is out with a muscle problem #BVB #FCSBVB https://t.co/9bJfnfO7si — BVB Buzz (@BVBBuzz) March 15, 2018 Christian Pulisic apparently has the flu, which I don't believe, since I don't believe Christian Pulisic gets sick. I mean, Michael Jordan played through the flu before, and I'm not comparing CP to Michael Jordan, but the kid can dunk.  Pulisic: People doubt me, but I can dunk! https://t.co/I8oSqWO7M3 !?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter pic.twitter.com/WSMKf5kZcs — Dave Masters (@davemasters) January 11, 2018 (I dunked once in warm-ups before a rec league basketball game in high school. It was the only time I ever dunked in my illustrious basketball career. Most of the other times I stuck to left-handed layups.) Dortmund played the opposite of good today, which, unless my English fai...