Skip to main content

Pulisic on 60 Minutes, Michael Bradley conspiracy?

It's a quiet night here at my parents' house where I've come to spend Sunday night and get a good night's rest before starting this week. Tomorrow is Monday, which means all that needs to happen is for the week to fly by so it can be Friday and we can watch the USMNT take on Panama in Orlando. And of course, so we can watch Christian Pulisic.

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore with the USMNT. They played like absolute garbage in the last two games, and there's no reason to think the game on Friday will be any different. I will be getting my hopes up with CP though, since he's a bright spot even when everything else looks pretty grim.

I might as well just let you all know now: I think there's some kind of conspiracy going on with Michael Bradley, his dad Bob Bradley, and US soccer. Bradley is a horrible, horrible, horrible soccer player. Ninety-eight percent (rough estimate) of his passes are back passes. He gives away the ball constantly. He's the most timid, un-attack minded midfielder I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone look less confident with the ball, or less like they want the ball, which is alarming considering he plays center mid and is the team captain. How do other people not see this? How does Bruce Arena not see this? I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. And then Jurgen Klinsmann got fired, partly because the team wasn't playing that well and partly, apparently, because he talked bad about Michael and Bob Bradley. Are we living in a dictatorial regime where dissenters get axed? Apparently so.

Anyway.

It was rad to see Christian Pulisic on 60 Minutes tonight. Got a better appreciation of what it must be like to play in front of so many insane fans.

Can I make this Dortmund move happen? I was looking at Air Bnb's and language schools today.

That's all for now. I'm tired. Tomorrow I have to get my own blood with a radioactive marker infused into it transfused into me, all in the name of the almighty dollar so I can possibly move to Europe.

Bis spater. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Sargent Slated for First Team Start (and Pulisic injury speculation)

Let's talk about life goals today. Let's talk about Josh Sargent. Let's talk about Christian Pulisic. Let's talk about Weston McKennie. Let's talk about all the Young Americans currently making their presences felt in the Bundesliga. And let's also talk about surfing. I've been following Josh Sargent at Werder Bremen over the past few months, wondering when he'll get his first first team start. He's been lighting shit up on the second team, with five goals in the last seven matches. And then, the other day, this happened: Josh Sargent's goal for Werder's first team today. Courtesy of u/DerUser-X on Reddit. pic.twitter.com/GPYddT1yyR — USMNT Videos (@USMNTvideos) September 8, 2018 No, your eyes do not deceive you. Josh Sargent's first ever (as far as I can tell) goal for the first team at Werder Bremen. Florian Kohfeldt, the Bremen head coach, has been saying for awhile that Josh is getting groomed for his first first team start ...

Christian Pulisic Misses Salzburg Match with Non-Terminal Illness

Dortmund rolled into Salzburg today to compete for a spot in the Europa League Round of 8 conspicuously absent one key player. Looks like Pulisic has flu and Toprak is out with a muscle problem #BVB #FCSBVB https://t.co/9bJfnfO7si — BVB Buzz (@BVBBuzz) March 15, 2018 Christian Pulisic apparently has the flu, which I don't believe, since I don't believe Christian Pulisic gets sick. I mean, Michael Jordan played through the flu before, and I'm not comparing CP to Michael Jordan, but the kid can dunk.  Pulisic: People doubt me, but I can dunk! https://t.co/I8oSqWO7M3 !?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter pic.twitter.com/WSMKf5kZcs — Dave Masters (@davemasters) January 11, 2018 (I dunked once in warm-ups before a rec league basketball game in high school. It was the only time I ever dunked in my illustrious basketball career. Most of the other times I stuck to left-handed layups.) Dortmund played the opposite of good today, which, unless my English fai...

Indigestion, Weston McKennie Is a God, and Torn Calf Fibers

Hello friends and lovers, And welcome to another rambling post from yours truly, Mark Thomas, dictator for life here at Straight Outta Hershey, the only damn blog in the damn universe dedicated to the one and only Christian Pulisic. So I'm sitting in my Airbnb in Vienna, Austria right now, drinking a Turkish tea that the girl whose apartment this is made. Of course it's making me feel nauseous since I'm drinking it on an empty stomach. And now I've just switched the keyboard over to US English, which means the y and z keys are back where they're supposed to be, and this is contributing to my upset stomach. To top it all off I have dandruff. And my stomach is messed up from a weird doner I ate the other day. Or possibly some Tom Kha Gai soup. I'm not sure which one. But I'm in Vienna, and today I start level B1.2 of my intensive German course. Hell yeah. Intensive German. I hope there are some cuties in my class. I've sent about 20 messages on okcu...